Now that you are retired...
- Fill out and send in the Retiree Council #13 Membership form by Clicking Here
- UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION HERE
- Come meet with us at our Retiree Council #13 meetings held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Attend one of our upcoming social activities or committee work
- Join us for our Fall New Retiree Workshop or our Fall Luncheon 2022
- Contact your local to see if there is a Local Retiree Chapter - if not, consider starting one by contacting Sheryl Baker Delano at Sheryl.Delano@nysut.org
- Create a My NYSUT account to get access to NYSUT information on www.nysut.org to stay connected to what NYSUT has to offer you in retirement and stay up to date on the MAC, VOTE COPE and Political Action Opportunities
Retiree Services Consultant
NYSUT has eleven retiree consultants that serve as a liaison between NYSUT and retirees. Responsibilities include organizing an annual conference that allow retirees to remain informed on pertinent educational issues. The consultants are also available to discuss any retiree concerns.
RC#13 Retiree Services Consultant Contact Information:
Sheryl Baker Delano Sheryl.Delano@nysut.org
cell phone 845-706-6986